Program Coordinator "Onboarding"
- Do you have a real passion for communicating (mainly online or by phone) with passion about such ideals as growing through cross-cultural understanding and experiencing a different culture?
- Do you enjoy taking responsibilities as an onboarding process owner ?
- Have you yourself been living abroad and like to share the benefits of such an experience in Swiss German, French and English?
- Do you consider yourself open, flexible and agile problem solved who enjoys meeting young people’s needs and working in a fast-moving environment?
- Are you team-oriented, organized and able to set priorities and keep the overview?
Youth for Understanding (YFU) is a non-profit international student exchange organization who is proposing to young people aged 16 to 20 to spend a semester or a year abroad to discover another culture. Since 1961, some 5000 Swiss have participated in one of YFU’s programs in more than 40 countries around the globe. For more, visit us at www.yfu.ch
OUR COMMON CHALLENGE
To offer personalized quality services to students and their parents departing from Switzerland for a year or a semester in another culture, as well as to ensure a smooth coordination of work between the volunteers in the regions, the national support team in a spirit of empowerment in line with strong YFU values.