As of May 2021 or upon agreement, we are looking for a
Project Manager Patient & Public Involvement (60 - 80 %)
to strengthen our team in Bern. In this role, you will support our Communications & Stakeholder Engagement unit in building and implementing a concept that brings patient and public perspectives and experiences into academic clinical research (Patient & Public Involvement, PPI). You will be supported by an experienced colleague with a leadership role as well as a small team in an uncomplicated, collegial environment.
Your tasks include
- Management of the implementation of the project "Patient & Public Involvement in academic clinical research”
- Project management (initiation, planning, steering and control of pending tasks)
- Coordination of working groups
- Organization, implementation and follow-up of meetings and/or events
- Preparation of information and training material
- Maintaining contacts with project partners
- Supporting the expansion and maintenance of stakeholder engagement, especially with the stakeholder group of patients and the general public
- Several years of professional experience as a project manager working together with patients/patient organisations or the general public, preferably in a scientific or medical environment
- University degree in science, communications or healthcare is of advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of competence in building and maintaining networks
- Ability to collaborate and build positive working relationships with colleagues within a matrix organization as well as with external stakeholders
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively, leading to tangible results
- Excellent German or French and English language skills (oral and written)
- Distinct organisational skills, reliability, openness to change, ability to work in a team, proactive communication style
We offer modern employment conditions, a high degree of creative freedom and flexibility.
For more information about SCTO, please visit www.scto.ch
Please send your application dossier including motivation letter, CV and references electronically to Ms. Vanessa Arn (email@example.com).
If you have any content-related questions please contact Ms. Cordula Landgraf, Director Communications & Stakeholder Engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application by 31 March 2021 latest.