Foundation Suyana Mundial is a non-profit organisation which has been making a sustainable contribution to poverty reduction for 15 years and gives people hope for a better future.
The Suyana Programme for the holistic promotion of rural communities in extreme poverty has been developed over the years in direct cooperation with beneficiaries to enable them to improve their quality of life on their own initiative. It is being implemented in Bolivia and Peru with the complementary fields of activity of health, education, economic development and environment.
In Switzerland, Suyana enables the implementation of forward-looking projects in the fields of education, agriculture and medicine. This is done with direct support or through cooperation with partners.
To strengthen our motivated team we are looking for a
BRAND / MARKETING SPECIALIST 100% (DE, ES, EN)
Your area of responsibility
- planning and execution of the foundation communications and marketing strategy
(special focus on digital development), also handling of budgets / milestones
- development of brand awareness, maintain brand integrity across all foundation initiatives and communications including online reputation
- content management, website, social media channels SEO, inbound traffic
- developing and executing alternative strategies to raise awareness of the foundation
(events, print media, cross-promotions etc).
- develop the sales strategy of the various product categories (direct and online)
- analysis of campaigns and reporting to the board
- support fundraising team with various online platforms
- excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- ability to use and develop different media such as print, TV, radio, social media and other digital advertising platforms to promote the image of the brand on all channels
- high command in social media knowledge and eager to develop in this field of play
- Economic degree or other suitable education with an emphasis on marketing
- commercially minded individual with entrepreneurial personality
- Strategic & analytical thinking
- team player with a hands-on approach
- ability to work without close supervision
- ability to travel regularly to the foundation’s areas of activity
- high interest on culture, countries and people
- fluent in English and German, Spanish highly valued
- working experience in a NGO a plus
We offer a responsible and varied job in a growing professional team, as well as modern employment conditions.
If you would like to become part of our social vision, then we look forward to receiving your application with photo by e-mail to: HR-Schweiz@suyana.ch
Foundation Suyana Mundial, Baarerstrasse 10, 6300 Zug